With the new year upon us, take some time for self-care and deliberate, peaceful reflection on 2023 and dreaming for 2024. Join us as we hold space to create our own personal vision boards, or perhaps update your current, vision board, for 2024. A vision board, at its core, is a visual representation of all the things that you want to do, be, and have in your life. Our goal in this workshop is to create a daily visual reminder to carry us through the year. Since we are powerfully influenced by what we see, vision boards serve as reminders, especially when placed in a strategic location.
We’ll flip through print material for images and quotes that embody the future that you desire for yourself. We will work on our own boards in real-time, while chatting and catching up with one another, and hopefully have a finished project by the end!
We will have some materials on hand, but encourage you to bring your own supplies.
• A board – size is your preference, you’ll just want it to be large enough for you to see daily (canvas, poster board, foam core, corkboard, pin board, or even a side of a cardboard box)
• Any magazines, flyers, photos, other media (that you can cut out) with pictures or words – bring at least one! And any other embellishments you may want (stickers, ribbons, stamps, etc.)
• 3×5 note cards (best if colorful) for quotes or sayings – you can also write directly on your board
• Glue or tape, or push pins if using a pin board
• Colorful pens, markers, highlighters, etc.
• A willingness to be inspired!
Join us at the Morris County Library (location being confirmed).
The Holistic Moms Network is a national non-profit organization providing information and support for people interested in natural living, holistic health, and gentle parenting. Everyone is welcome to attend our monthly gatherings to try out one or two events before becoming a member. Find more information at www.holisticmoms.org