Join our intimate community of holistic, natural-minded people for relaxed, educational, informative, creative, and judge-free conversation. Join us for group trail walks, play dates, DIY meetings, or moms night out events. Help grow our community with your passions, and be an active participant in the community you wish to build in your area!
A safe, encouraging community where families find support and resources for natural living and gentle parenting.
The Holistic Moms Network is a non-profit organization whose mission is to generate national awareness, education, and support for holistic parenting and green living by providing nurturing, open-minded, and respectful local community networks that encourage families to share these ideals and learn from each other.
Connect parents and create supportive communities, both in person, through local chapters, and online. Help parents and others to learn about holistic and green living.
Our Guiding Principles
Holistic parenting begins with an understanding and respect for how all living things are connected and how we impact one another; it therefore embraces green and non-toxic living, non-violent communication, and natural health.
The Holistic Moms Network emphasizes community building and raising awareness, and welcomes parents wherever they are and whatever choices they have made. We are not a single-issue group, but a community that honors diversity and tolerance as we strive to do the best that we can each and every day.
We believe there are 7 fundamental ideals for holistic parenting:
– Making informed and educated parenting decisions
– Seeking respectful and nurturing relationships with others
– Actively participating in our own healing process
– Balancing and integrating the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of being
– Teaching our children to respect and care about the natural world
– Limiting our children’s exposure to advertising, marketing, and a consumer-driven culture
– Living more simply and consuming less