It turns out we pass on more to our kids than our eye or hair color. Kids can also inherit mom’s bioaccumulation of toxins and heavy metals from their time in utero. This isn’t something to feel guilty about, but it is a hidden factor to consider when we’re trying to solve any health struggles our kids may have.
Dr. Mindy H. Pelz, DC is crazy passionate about helping families stay healthy. For the past 20 years, she has been in the health trenches with busy Silicon Valley families. Her focus is giving families tools to reset their body’s microbiome, detoxify heavy metals, improve brain function, strengthen immunity, balance hormones, and create health plans that have all members of the family thriving. Raising two active teens of her own, Dr. Mindy is deeply concerned about the toxic world our children are growing up in today. Dr. Mindy believes that healthy adults start with healthy children, and in this day in age, parents need better solutions for keeping their kids healthy.
Anyone who hears Dr. Mindy speak will tell you that she presents this information in a very clear, simple, and motivating way. No mommy guilt here. This is about empowering you to make simple changes in your family’s health now to effect generations to come.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The two main areas of toxins we can pass down to our kids … and how it happens
- Ways to navigate an increasingly toxic world (and protect our kids)
- Why families share a microbiome … and how to protect and repair it
- Easy (and safe) ways to introduce fasting, detoxing, and the ketogenic diet in a family
- Ways to tell if your child would benefit from a detox or reset to their microbiome.
- Detox and nutrition strategies you can easily apply that will keep your family heathy for generations to come.