Our Fall Social was such a big hit, we’re doing it again! We hope you can join us for a night of fun at Ramona Mainstage!
Join us for a fun, winter evening of friends, food, games, and dancing! Bring your friends and be prepared to meet new ones!
No dance skills? No problem! A dance instructor from Ramona/Julian Academy of Dance will be present to teach and facilitate a variety of dances. Dress to impress! Semi-formal attire, please. Masks not required.
This event is open to homeschool children 10 to 16 years old. Guests 10-12 years old must be accompanied by a parent. Admission includes drinks and dessert. Dinner will be prepared by Ramona Family Naturals, and a variety of menu options will be available. Dinner is an additional charge, and the price will be determined by your choice of entree. Menu to follow.
We will need volunteers to help set up and clean up.
Donations of gift cards valued at $5-$20 would be greatly appreciated and used as prizes for the games.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
Teen/Child tickets- $10
Parent tickets- $5
– Please RSVP on the Facebook Page https://tinyurl.com/yzre9w3s
– Pay via Venmo (as a friend please) to Suzanne at this Venmo handle: @Suzanne-Reese-7
We learned a few things at the last event. In light of that, everyone is responsible for understanding we have some basic rules.
Please read the following:
1) Once minors enter the venue, there is no leaving the venue without a parent or guardian.
2) The dressing room behind the stage is OFF LIMITS. No one is to enter the dressing room. Please and thank you.
3) Guests dance on the stage at their own risk. For the record, no one fell off or got hurt, and we hope they never do! We’re just heading any such event off at the pass.
4) There will be a bin reserved and tagged for recyclable items (cans & bottles). Please use this bin for cans & bottles and ONLY cans & bottles.
5) Please pay in advance – it just helps to streamline admittance.
6) Please plan to order in advance on the day of the event. Orders “at the door” are challenging for the kitchen at Ramona Family Naturals. Thanks!
7) If items 1 and/or 2 are not honored, it is grounds for removal from the event. We really want everyone to have a great time, so please help your child be aware of what is expected.
*We will update with more detais regarding ordering food & prize sponsors.