A Solution-Oriented Look at This Important New Public Health Issue
Join us for a talk and presentation by health educator and activist Camilla Rees, MBA on biological and health effects from cell phones and wireless technologies.
- How man-made radiation disrupts physiological functioning.
- Which communications devices emit radiation and are of concern.
- The early warning signs of ‘electrosensitivity’ syndrome (EHS).
- What levels of exposure are considered safe for children—or excessive—and how exposures can be minimized—from the nursery to the classroom.
- The increased risk of brain tumors when cell phone or portable phone use begins as a teenager or younger, with children having as much as 4x the risk compared to adults.
- Why exposures matter to you, your children—and even to pets.
- Within what distance from cell towers have cancer clusters been found, and what you can do if you find yourself within a high-risk radius.
- How to create ‘electromagnetically clean’ home environments.
- Recommended best practices for electromagnetic hygiene in schools.
- What other nations are doing to minimize exposures to children.
- Why government ‘safety guidelines’ for cell phone and WiFi radiation exposures are flawed, and why they are inadequate to protect children.
Camilla is founder of ElectromagneticHealth.org, co-author of “Public Health SOS: The Shadow Side of the Wireless Radiation”; co-founder of the International EMF Alliance; Advisor to the International Institute for Building Biology and Ecology and Voting Member of the U.S. Health Freedom Congress. She was an Executive Producer of the award-winning documentary, “Take Back Your Power”, and editor of the landmark paper, “Getting Smarter About the Smart Grid”. She held the first public program on this topic at the Commonwealth Club of California, the nation’s oldest and largest public affairs forum, and later organized the first program in the U.S. on cell phone and wireless impacts on children, fetuses and fertility. She serves as Senior Policy Advisor to the National Institute for Science, Law & Public Policy in Washington, D.C. Camilla educates doctors at medical conferences and has appeared on Fox News, ABC, Voice of America, and PBS.