Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been cancelled for May 22 and will be rescheduled asap.
Our Children, Our Health: Informed Consent about Immunity
Discussion leaders: Giulia Miller, Esq and Dr. Larry Palevsky, holistic pediatrician
Our May meeting supports Holistic Moms Network’s first guiding principle: Making informed and educated parenting decisions.
Parents and all individuals should be fully aware of their rights and truly informed of any harmful content, ingredients, or other potential risks prior to…
* Consenting to medical treatments, tests, examinations, etc.
* Authorizing or accepting terms and conditions that may impact your health or privacy
We will discuss …
* What is Informed Consent and why you want to know about it
* Your Rights – Current laws that provide protections
* Pending Legislation – How your rights might change, Locally and Nationally
* How to support our children’s immunity holistically
* Finding support and sharing resources within our community
HMN does not offer medical advice. HMN encourages all to be educated and fully informed when making medical decisions. Information shared by or within this group is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Additionally, the contents of this group are intended to convey general information only and not to provide legal advice or opinions. If you need medical or legal advice, please seek a licensed professional.